LASALLE — The 2020 Outdoor Summer Concert Series at Hegeler Carus Mansion, 1307 Seventh St., LaSalle, kicked off on June 19.
Grounds will open at 6 p.m. Bands will perform from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Cost is $5 per person and pay is accepted at the gate. Food and drink are allowed. Concertgoers should bring a chair or blanket to sit on. Some nights will feature food vendors. No smoking, vaping, candles, tiki torches, etc. are allowed. Eight-inch circles have been spray painted over the concert yard with 6 feet between circles for social distancing.
Additional safety rules are:
• Masks must be worn whenever a person is outside a circle.
• Concertgoers must self-maintain distance when outside their circle.
• More than 10 in a group will not be allowed. Guest can use adacent circles if available.
• Contact information will be collected if needed.
• Everyone will get hand sanitizer as they come in the gate.
• There will be 6-foot distancing as visitors enter to pay and when waiting in food vendor line.
• Patience will be required.
Upcoming concerts, listed by date, band, sponsor and food vendor are:
June 26 — Al and Jeannie Brown, Maze Lumber, Passini’s Pizza.
July 3 — No concert.
July 10 — Last Call, JB Contracting and Witek Wealth Management, Passini’s Pizza.
July 17 — Henry Torpedo Band, Hometown Bank, Passini’s Pizza.
July 24 — Double Dave Trio, Hartauer, Passini’s Pizza.
July 31 — Moementum, Tangled Roots, Passini’s Pizza.
Aug. 7 — Silverstrings, TBA, TBA.
Aug. 14 — Three Day Weekend, Central Bank, Passini’s Pizza.
Sept. 4 — Long Ladder Home, La Salle State Bank, Passini’s Pizza.
Sept. 11 — Steve Sharp Band, Heartland Bank and Trust, Passini’s Pizza.
Sept. 18 — Big Uproar, Lifetime of Smiles, Passini’s Pizza.