GRANVILLE — The following events are scheduled to be held at the Granville United Church of Christ (UCC) during Holy Week:
• April 14, Palm Sunday — 9 a.m., Sunday school; 10 a.m., Palm Sunday worship service; and 11:30 a.m., Palm Sunday pork chop dinner.
• April 16 — 2 p.m., Lenten Bible study.
• April 18 — 7 p.m., Maundy Thursday service, which will include the congregations of County Line Lutheran, St. Paul Lutheran, Emmaus Lutheran, Granville and Granville UCC.
• April 19 — 6:30 a.m., Good Friday men’s breakfast for all men of the community. A donation is requested for the full breakfast, which can include eggs, meat/no meat, gravy, biscuit and potatoes. For more information, call 815-339-2305.
A Good Friday service will be at 7 p.m. at First Lutheran Church in Granville. The service will include the congregations of County Line Lutheran, St. Paul Lutheran, Emmaus Lutheran, Granville and Granville UCC.
• April 21 — 8:30 a.m., Easter service; 9 a.m., Sunday school with Easter egg hunt; and 10:30 a.m., Easter service.