The P2D2-Prescription Drug Disposal Program’s National Take Back Day is scheduled for Saturday, April 28.
This is an opportunity for area residents to turn in unused or expired medication for safe disposal. Disposal locations will be at:
• Princeton Police Department, 605 Elm Place, Princeton, 10 to 1 p.m.
• Tiskilwa Fire Department, 135 N. High St., Tiskilwa, 9 a.m. to noon.
• Spring Valley Police Department, 215 N. Greenwood St., Spring Valley, 9 a.m. to noon.
• Marshall County Courthouse, 122 N, Prairie St., east entrance, Lacon, 9 a.m. to noon.
• Henry Police Department, 218 Railroad Ave., Henry, 9 a.m. to noon.
This event is sponsor by: CPASA, Princeton Police Department, Bureau County Sheriff’s Office, Marshall County Sheriff’s Office, Tiskilwa Police Department, Henry Police Department, Spring Valley Police Department, Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, Granville Police Department, Ladd Police Department and Walnut Police Department.
For more information, visit www.cpasa.org.